ABOUT THE COURSE
- After completion of training program on RedHat Linux , students and professionals will get the most and the best from their accounting skills.
- RedHat Linux training from JAGJIT INSTITUTE Delhi is cost-competitive.
- Course Completion Certificate to every student and carries global recognition.
- RedHat Linux Training can be customized after analyzing the company-specific requirements
- Industry Specific specially tailored RedHat Linux training modules.
- Highly qualified and certified trainers on RedHat Linux with expertise in our instruction methods.
- At no extra cost, the needy students can repeat the classes with prior permission.
- For the students to get maximum benefit from the training, One-on-One attention is given to each student.
- Well maintained Smart Labs with latest equipment where individual can flourish their practical knowledge with hands on practice.
- To make students become well aware of the complex working scenarios in the work field, we establish strong practices in enhancing their technical skills and concepts on the subject.
- PG Facilities available in the nearby vicinity for students coming from other states for RedHat Linux Training in Delhi.
- Our RedHat Linux Course content is structured to cover all the modules within RedHat Linux. From basic to advance, we give RedHat Linux training in Delhi in a manner that is easy to understand.
Red Hat System Administration I RH124
Accessing the Command Line30 Minute
Managing Files From the Command Line30 Minute
Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux30 Minute
Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files30 Minute
Managing Local Linux Users and Groups30 Minute
Controlling Access to Files with Linux File System Permissions30 Minute
Monitoring and Managing Linux Process30 Minute
Controlling Services and Daemons30 Minute
Configuring and Security openSSH Service30 Minute
Analyzing and storing Logs30 Minute
Managing Hed Hat Enterprise Linux Networking30 Minute
Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems30 Minute
Installing and Updating Software Packages30 Minute
Accessing Linux File System30 Minute
Using Virtulized Systems30 Minute
Comprehensive review30 Minute
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
Automating Installation with Kickstart30 Minute
Using Regular Expressions with grep30 Minute
Creating and Editing Text Fileswith Vim30 Minute
Scheduling Future Linux Tasks30 Minute
Managing Priority of Linux Process30 Minute
Controlling Access to files with Acess Control Lists (ACLs)30 Minute
Managing Selinux Security30 Minute
Connecting to network-defined User and Groups30 Minute
Adding Disks, Partitions and File systems to a Linux System30 Minute
Managing Logical Volume management (LVM) Storage30 Minute
Acessing Network Storage with Network File System (NFS)30 Minute
Acessing Network Storage with SMB30 Minute
Controlling and Troubleshooting the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Boot Proc30 Minute
Limiting Network Communication with Firewalid30 Minute
Comprehensive Review of System Administration II30 Minute
Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
Controlling Service and Daemons30 Minute
Managing IPv6 Networking30 Minute
Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging30 Minute
Network Port Security30 Minute
Managing DNS for Servers30 Minute
Configuring Email Transmission30 Minute
Providing Remote Block Storage30 Minute
Providing File –based Storage30 Minute
Configuring MarisDB Database30 Minute
Providing Apache HTTPD Web service30 Minute
WritingBsh Scripts30 Minute
Bash Conditionals and Control structures30 Minute
Configuring the Shell Enviroment30 Minute
Linux Containers and Dockes30 Minute
comprehensive Review30 Minute