- After completion of training program on Indesign , students and professionals will get the most and the best from their accounting skills.
- Indesign training from JAGJIT INSTITUTE Delhi is cost-competitive.
- Course Completion Certificate to every student and carries global recognition.
- Indesign Training can be customized after analyzing the company-specific requirements
- Industry Specific specially tailored Indesign training modules.
- Highly qualified and certified trainers on Indesign with expertise in our instruction methods.
- At no extra cost, the needy students can repeat the classes with prior permission.
- For the students to get maximum benefit from the training, One-on-One attention is given to each student.
- Well maintained Smart Labs with latest equipment where individual can flourish their practical knowledge with hands on practice.
- To make students become well aware of the complex working scenarios in the work field, we establish strong practices in enhancing their technical skills and concepts on the subject.
- PG Facilities available in the nearby vicinity for students coming from other states for Indesign Training in Delhi.
- If you are looking or planning to work with publishing house, Advertising Industry where the nature of work involved more of designing and layouting of brochures, magazines, newspapers, newsletters etc then Adobe In-Design application is must to learn.
- Our panel of experts will give you proficient training where you will be able to learn type controls, graphics file management, layers and document setup.
Creating a New Document30 Minute
Exploring the In-Design Application Folder30 Minute
Exploring the Document Window30 Minute
Using Tools30 Minute
Creating, Opening, and Saving Documents30 Minute
Working with Pages and Layers30 Minute
Creating Layout Standards30 Minute
Defining Colors, Tints, Gradients30 Minute
Adding Frames, Shapes, and Lines30 Minute
Manipulating Objects30 Minute
Transforming Objects30 Minute
Applying Effects to Objects30 Minute
Orchestrating Objects30 Minute
Importing Text Files30 Minute
Editing and Formatting Text30 Minute
Creating Special Text Formatting30 Minute
Setting up Styles30 Minute
Using Special Characters30 Minute
Setting Up Tabs and Tables30 Minute
Working with Footnotes, Indexes, and TOCs30 Minute
Creating Multidocument Projects30 Minute
Importing Graphics30 Minute
Fitting Graphics and Frames Together30 Minute
Preparing for Color Prepress30 Minute
Printing Documents30 Minute
Creating Prepress Files30 Minute
Creating Web, Interactive PDF, and Flash Documents30 Minute
Who can Join this Course?
Anybody with the knowledge of basic computer and internet. Working experience of Microsoft Word is desirable. Knowledge of any typesetting or pagination application would be an added advantage.
Learning Outcomes of Adobe InDesign Course
InDesign is a page layout software program published by Adobe. It's a widely-used software program for design page, production and composition. It is great for multi page projects such as brochures, magazines, newsletters or any projects destined for professional quality output such as offset printing presses or PDF files. You can easily manipulate text by setting different font styles, weights and other properties and then saving the style you created to apply to other desired text within the document.
Projects in Adobe InDesign
Brochures, magazines, catalogues, prospects, newspaper, newsletter, stationery, cover etc.