ABOUT THE COURSE
- After completion of training program on Catia, students and professionals will get the most and the best from their accounting skills.
- Catiatraining from JAGJIT INSTITUTE Delhi is cost-competitive.
- Course Completion Certificate to every student and carries global recognition.
- Catia Training can be customized after analyzing the company-specific requirements
- Industry Specific specially tailored Catiatraining modules.
- Highly qualified and certified trainers onCatia with expertise in our instruction methods.
- At no extra cost, the needy students can repeat the classes with prior permission.
- For the students to get maximum benefit from the training, One-on-One attention is given to each student.
- Well maintained Smart Labs with latest equipment where individual can flourish their practical knowledge with hands on practice.
- To make students become well aware of the complex working scenarios in the work field, we establish strong practices in enhancing their technical skills and concepts on the subject.
- PG Facilities available in the nearby vicinity for students coming from other states for CatiaTraining in Delhi.
- Our Catia Course content is structured to cover all the modules within Catia. From basic to advance, we give Catia training in Delhi in a manner that is easy to understand.
Navigation User Interface Unit Introduction30 Minute
Navigation and Authoring Layers30 Minute
The Bar30 Minute
The Compass30 Minute
Navigation User Interface Unit Summary30 Minute
Authoring User Interface Unit Introduction30 Minute
Authoring User Interface Overview30 Minute
What Workbench?30 Minute
Toolbar Customization30 Minute
Options - Display30 Minute
Authoring User Interface Unit Summary30 Minute
Working with Data
Working with Data Unit Introduction30 Minute
Creating New Documents30 Minute
Importing and Exporting Data30 Minute
Open or Explore?30 Minute
Propagate (Save)30 Minute
Advanced Search30 Minute
Sketch Geometry Creation
Sketch Geometry Unit Introduction30 Minute
Creating and Exploring Sketch Mode30 Minute
Creating Predefined Profiles30 Minute
Creating Corners and Chamfers30 Minute
Creating Projected 3D Elements30 Minute
Sketch Constraints and Dimensions
Sketch Constraints and Dimensions Unit Introduction30 Minute
Dimensional Constraints30 Minute
Geometric Constraints30 Minute
Removing Constraints30 Minute
Part Design Unit Introduction
Parametric Modeling30 Minute
Part Design Preferences30 Minute
Creating Pads30 Minute
Creating Multiple Pads30 Minute
Creating A Pocket30 Minute
Creating Types of Pockets30 Minute
Creating Offset and Thin Pockets30 Minute
Creating Multiple Pockets30 Minute
Creating Basic and Variable Fillets30 Minute
Creating Trim Ribbon and Conic Fillets30 Minute
Creating Tritangent Fillets30 Minute
Transformations Overview30 Minute
Evaluating the Model
Evaluating the Model Unit Introduction30 Minute
Measuring an Item30 Minute
Basic Wireframe and Surface
Wireframe Overview30 Minute
Wireframe AXIS SYSTEM30 Minute
Wireframe POINT30 Minute
Wireframe WORK ON SUPPORT30 Minute
Surface EXTRUDE30 Minute
Surface SPHERE30 Minute
Surface CYLINDER30 Minute
Transform OFFSET30 Minute
Surface GRAPHIC PROPERTIES30 Minute
Surface MULTI-SECTIONS SURFACE30 Minute
Transform JOIN30 Minute
Transform SYMMETRY30 Minute