Advance Business English
ABOUT THE COURSE
- After completion of training program on Advance Business English , students and professionals will get the most and the best from their accounting skills.
- Advance Business English training from JAGJIT INSTITUTE Delhi is cost-competitive.
- Course Completion Certificate to every student and carries global recognition.
- Advance Business English Training can be customized after analyzing the company-specific requirements
- Industry Specific specially tailored Advance Business English training modules.
- Highly qualified and certified trainers on Advance Business English with expertise in our instruction methods.
- At no extra cost, the needy students can repeat the classes with prior permission.
- For the students to get maximum benefit from the training, One-on-One attention is given to each student.
- Well maintained Smart Labs with latest equipment where individual can flourish their practical knowledge with hands on practice.
- To make students become well aware of the complex working scenarios in the work field, we establish strong practices in enhancing their technical skills and concepts on the subject.
- PG Facilities available in the nearby vicinity for students coming from other states for Advance Business English Training in Delhi.
- Our Advance Business English Course content is structured to cover all the modules within Advance Business English. From basic to advance, we give Advance Business English training in Delhi in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Business English course starts during the first intensive course with the introduction of the students to the world of business. This preparatory course will further give the students the opportunity to speak on general topics, to communicate in Business environment and to understand texts on business and finance in the English speaking world.
1. Advanced extempore(impromptu speech)
2. General and business idioms
3. Commonly used English phrases and idioms
4. Group Discussion (dos and don’ts and current topics)
5. Grammar (advanced level)
6. Advanced level tenses and general grammar
Revision of basic and intermediate30 Minute
Phrasal Verbs30 Minute
7. Vocabulary (Advanced)
Meaning of words (Synonyms)30 Minute
Opposite of words (Antonyms)30 Minute
Confused pair of words30 Minute
Exercises and Quizzes30 Minute
General Knowledge30 Minute
8. Written Communication
Corporate email etiquette30 Minute
Essay (200-250 words)30 Minute
Business letters30 Minute
Precis writing30 Minute
9. Interview preparation (professional level)
Personal Interview techniques for professionals30 Minute
Resume Preparation (professional chronological resume)30 Minute
Soft skills30 Minute