CNC TURNING SEIMENS
ABOUT THE COURSE
- With CNC turning and Operating training on Sinumerik Control, the user learns to operate the CNC Turning machine and execute the programs.
- The training program is divided into 3 sections.
- Expert programmers have developed this course based on the industrial requirements.
- Section 1 contains information about the theoretical concept of Sinumerik programming codes.
- In section 2 the Sinumerik control panel keys and operating modes are introduced with the help of simulation software.
- It enables them to learn how to use the workshop-compatible Sinumerik CNC control.
- Finally, in section 3, the users can do the hands on practice in CNC machines.
What is a CNC control?30 Minute
How SINUMERIK CNC control is different from other CNC controls30 Minute
Introduction to SINUMERIK CNC control screen layout30 Minute
Sinumerik Program file extentions30 Minute
Explanation of Coordinate system30 Minute
Meanings of WCS, MCS and reference point30 Minute
Right hand rule for Lathe Axis designation30 Minute
Fundamentals of 2 Axis, 3 axis and 5 axis CNC Turning machine30 Minute
Fundamental Difference between Turning and TurnMill30 Minute
Advantage of dual spindle CNC Turning30 Minute
Description of Operating Modes30 Minute
CNC TURNING MACHINE SETUP AND MACHINING OPERATIONS
What is a Lathe?30 Minute
How the Lathe Machine Works30 Minute
Machine Components and Their Locations30 Minute
List of CNC Turning Machine Operations30 Minute
Tool selection Criterion30 Minute
Tool Holding In Tool Turret30 Minute
Nomenclature of Tools and Inserts30 Minute
Work Holding Methods30 Minute
Introduction of Fixtures30 Minute