CNC TURNING FANUC
ABOUT THE COURSE
- The modern manufacturing machines utilise the CNC technology known for their accuracy and precision without much human intervention.
- This course is intended for the users willing to start their career in the manufacturing sectors working on CNC Turning Machines.
- Expert programmers have developed this course based on the industrial requirements.
- CNC programs and exercises for practice cover all the most commonly used G and M codes.
- The Use of computers during training program help the students to work in 3D environment using specialized software and simulate tool’s cutting motions to verify their programs.
- This course is equally prescribed for the technical or non-technical students to have a complete understanding of CNC technology.
What is a CNC control?30 Minute
How FANUC CNC control is different from other CNC controls30 Minute
Introduction to FANUC CNC control screen layout30 Minute
Explanation of Coordinate system30 Minute
Meanings of WCS, MCS and reference point30 Minute
Right hand rule for Lathe Axis designation30 Minute
Fundamentals of 2 Axis, 3 axis and 5 axis CNC Turning machine30 Minute
Fundamental Difference between Turning and TurnMill30 Minute
Advantage of dual spindle CNC Turning30 Minute
Description of Operating Modes30 Minute
Manual control modes : JOG/HANDLE/MDA Modes30 Minute
CNC TURNING MACHINE SETUP AND MACHINING OPERATIONS
What is a Lathe?30 Minute
How the Lathe Machine Works30 Minute
Machine Components and Their Locations30 Minute
List of CNC Turning Machine Operations30 Minute
Tool selection Criterion30 Minute
Tool Holding In Tool Turret30 Minute
Nomenclature of Tools and Inserts30 Minute
Work Holding Methods30 Minute
Introduction of Fixtures30 Minute