CNC MILLING SEIMENS
ABOUT THE COURSE
- This course is primarily aimed to prove as a stepping stone in learning the principles employed in CNC technology.
- At first level the candidate is made to learn SinumeriK control based G, M and other programming codes.
- Programming exercises provide in depth knowledge of Sinumerik control Cycles.
- This course is designed by the professionals who are well conversant with the CNC manual part programming used quite often in the production of mechanical parts.
- Students get thorough practical exposure in real time machining environment to operate the industrial CNC milling machine.
- Industrial Sinumerik control’s operator and programmer panel is explained at length.
- Prior to machining practice, the programs are verified and simulated on computers in the institute.
What is a CNC control?30 Minute
How SINUMERIK CNC control is different from other CNC controls30 Minute
Introduction to SINUMERIK CNC control screen layout30 Minute
Understanding the meaning of key definintions30 Minute
Explanation of Coordinate system30 Minute
Description of Operating Modes30 Minute
Description of manual control modes : JOG/HANDLE/MDA Modes30 Minute
Description of working in AUTO Mode30 Minute
Practical exercises30 Minute
SETTING UP THE MACHINE
Switching ON and reference approach30 Minute
Creating new tools in the tool offset area30 Minute
Operating sequences to determine tool offsets30 Minute
Entering the tool offset values for various tools30 Minute
Enter / modify the work offset30 Minute
Programming setting data in parameter operating area30 Minute
Practical exercises on machine control panel30 Minute