CNC MILLING FANUC
ABOUT THE COURSE
- This course is primarily aimed to prove as a stepping stone in learning the principles employed in CNC technology.
- At first level the candidate is made to learn G and M codes.
- Theory classes are conducted based on exercises and examples focused on industrial CNC milling machine operations.
- This course is designed by the professionals who are well conversant with the CNC manual part programming used quite often in the production of mechanical parts.
- Students get thorough practical exposure in real time machining environment to operate the industrial CNC milling machine.
- Industrial CNC Fanuc control’s operator and programmer panel is explained at length.
- Prior to machining practice, the programs are verified and simulated on computers in the institute.
What is a CNC control?30 Minute
How FANUC CNC control is different from other CNC controls30 Minute
Introduction to FANUC CNC control screen layout30 Minute
Explanation of Coordinate system30 Minute
Meanings of WCS, MCS and reference point30 Minute
Right hand rule for VMC Axis designation30 Minute
Fundamentals of 3 Axis, 4 axis and 5 axis CNC Milling machine30 Minute
Fundamental Difference between HMC and VMC30 Minute
Introduction dual pallet CNC Milling machines and their advantage30 Minute
Description of Operating Modes30 Minute
Description of manual control modes : JOG/HANDLE/MDA Modes30 Minute
SETTING UP THE MACHINE
Creating new tools in the tool offset area30 Minute
Operating sequences to determine tool offsets30 Minute
Entering the tool offset values for various tools30 Minute
Enter / modify the work offset30 Minute
Practical exercises on machine control panel30 Minute